Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So Many Colors!!


Well, the beautiful spring-like weather has left my part of the country. But, I was able to get a lot of dyeing in while it was here, as you can see. As I write this, the alpaca to be plied with the dark blue/green roving and the red/orange roving are in the dye pot. All the other fibers are going to be part of a yarn I will probably call Summer Garden as these are the colors currently blooming in the garden.

On the MS3 front - I am 3/4 of the way through chart E. This is the biggest piece of the shawl that I have worked where the design is the same and will continue to be so through chart F. At this point, I tend to prefer the constant changing of motifs from the other clues. Maybe my opinion will change after chart F.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your stole! The color is gorgeous.

Arianwen said...

Your stole is wonderful the different colours gives the whole thing more depth. Did you dye this yarn yourself as well? Very clever/

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.