Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy 777 and Live Earth Day!!

So far today I am about 1/2 way through Clue #2. Now that the Ladies Championship is over at Wimbledon I have gone back to watching the wonderful music of the Live Earth concerts being carried on the Sundance Channel. How can you beat that? Knitting a beautiful lace stole while being serenaded by some of the world's best musicians for a good cause. check out http://www.liveearth.org/ for more info on the concert and what we can do to battle back global warming.

I see on the list that many keep frogging back their work due to an error that they see in their work. The way I look at it, knitting lace is very much like quilting. In colonial times stitchers would put mistakes into their work so they would not be thought of being Godlike. At least with mistakes in it, it will be a chronicle of my learning to knit lace. I am still having a blast.

Enjoy the day!

No comments: