Monday, July 9, 2007

Clue #2 is Done





Well, this one took a little longer, but Clue #2 of MS3 is now finished! Life in the form of - both the Ladies and Men's (absolutely fantastic!!) Finals matches at Wimbledon, visiting friends on Saturday for food & Scrabble, and afternoon humidity - caused the delay. I had to tink back on some rows when I realized that there were too many stitches at the end of a row. But, there wasn't anything that I couldn't either fix or work around. This will be a perfect stole to wear on cool late summer evenings!

Now, I am finding myself checking out the blogs of other lace knitters and already thinking about the next lace project. That reminds me, "Victorian Lace Today" recently joined my library. Since I have already started knitting lace, I am now ready to start reading the book. I am sure that one of the projects in there will talk to me.





4 comments:

Peggy said...

Diane,
That really looks great. I'm just now getting started. I hope to have something to post soon. Are you using beads? Did you say what size needles you are using? Oh, and I like your choice of yarn.

Mitchypoo said...

Thanks for the comment about mistakes. I have this thing that i want it to be right. But who says it isn't with a picked up stitch here or there? There is no perfection, especially with lace knitting and I might as well accept that. Your stole is beautiful!

Susie H said...

Beautiful job - I love that unusual colorway as well. I'm on row 115 now, but still need to update my blog with pictures.

Celtic Queen said...

Love the yarn and the color. And welcome to the blogosphere. :)