Saturday, September 22, 2007

Needle day



This morning I organized my needles & hooks. Thanks to Ravelry, I now know what I have. if anyone sees me buying any size 3 dp's or size 6 14" needles - stop me, please. While I went through them, I found the unique antique needles pictured here. The hammer really moves through the closed fist. And, I love the fact that the hands has nail polish on them. The elephant vase is where I have kept my extra sets of needles for at 25 years. It was a gift from a former apartment mate.




Last evening I had put part of one fleece outside to dry. This morning I looked out and saw that some creature had either tried to take some with it or moved it around to make a little bed for itself. Either way, I have to rinse/wash it again prior to dyeing today. So, no damage done. I hope that animal had a restful sleep!

Now, I head off to dye more wool and then start adding projects, etc. to my ravelry. I think the yarn inventory is going to be the last to be entered. That is going to be too daunting a task for this weekend.

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Hi there!

Are you the same Diane Carlson as the designer Diane Carlson on Ravelry?

I'm a volunteer editor there and I have some questions about some pattern entries in the database. Please Ravelry-message me at limedragon.

Thank you very much! : )